The requirements for rolled strips are continuously expanding in industrial processing which is also the reason why varied surface coating options are essential. KEMPER has strategically positioned ourselves in this segment to meet the latest customer requirement.
- Hot-dip tinning, lead-free (according to RoHS)
- Strip dimensions
- 0,15 - 1,20 mm thickness
- 3 - 330 mm width
- Plating thickness range
- 0.8 - 2.0 my / 1.0 - 3.0 μm reduction of plug and pull forces
- 2.0 - 4.0 my / 3.0 - 6.0 μm optimum corrision-resistance
- 4.0 - 8.0 my / 5.0 - 10.0 μm good soldering properties
- Thermic tin plating (IMP)
- KEMPER special tinning (re-rolled)
We supply high-quality lead-free hot-dip tinning, which exactly meets the plating thickness range.
- Full / selective Plating (at subcontractors)
- Tin, incl. and excl. reflow
- Other surface treatments on request